Websites and Landing Pages
Hemingway’s iceberg principle also applies to websites. Your online visitor will only ever see a small portion of the business content; the rest of the work is submerged under the iceberg.
This foundation work includes research (competitor and target audience), crafting and articulating the business offering and translating this into a language and structure that speaks directly to the audience.
All website packages include the necessary foundation and strategy work, and the output generally looks like this:
- Competitor/audience research
- A stakeholder workshop
- Website outline and schedule
- Website copy – 2 x rounds of reviews
- Taglines, CTAs, and button content as agreed
- A managed copy sign-off process
- Review meetings with stakeholders, design, CMS or other parties
- Regular progress check-ins